Workday Integrations Developer
Workday Developer -
This position will be part of the HR - People Services and Technology team. ?
• You have 4 -6 years of work experience in designing, developing, simulating, testing, deploying and managing cloud-based technology platforms, such as Workday.
• You are data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the data hence turning the data into configuration
• You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about developing your analytical and problem-solving skills
• You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
• You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn and better your work product
• You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, continually changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
• You have an analytical mindset and a “People First” mentality with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using data and creating configuration solutions based on that data
• You have strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
“Gauges” of Responsibility –?
• Design, develop, test and deploy the Workday integration systems using Workday Studio, Core Connectors, Web Services and Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB)
• Lead the design, configuration, testing, administration and deployment of new functionalities, security design, and reporting/analytics of the current state HCM solution. (Workday, Reflexis, Cherwell and other). Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
• Lead initiatives that require integrations with other systems, both internally and with external vendors.
• Maintain integration designs and documentation over time
• Have solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data requirements for each Workday integration across HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Time and Compensation
• Work with the various HR subject matter experts to support, troubleshoot and enhance the integration systems related to Workday
• Responsible for Data Management activities including data audits, data cleanup strategy, creation of cleanup tools (EIBs, etc.) and manual cleanup work.
• Assist and provide Level 3 support on HR production issues.
• Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the functional and technical impacts of Workday configuration decisions to VP People Services and technology.
• Provide HR systems maintenance and support.
• Assist with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
• Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management.
• Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
• Maintain accurate security role permissions, and create new roles as needed.
• Stay informed of current data and system requirements and ensure compliance.
• Train and mentor the HR Specialists