Desktop Support Analyst
The End User Support Analyst I is responsible for assisting in the support and maintenance of desktop, laptop, and mobile hardware, software, and user functionality for the organization on a day to day basis. The Analyst will take ownership and perform follow up on all assigned tasks and be a self-starter.
Core technologies include: Windows 10, Apple iOS, Active Directory and Exchange account management (O365 and Exchange 2010), MS Office and common PC software suites, desktop and laptop hardware, printers, and mobile device management and PC imaging systems.
- Participate in ticketing system including logging, assigning, troubleshooting and escalating tickets for hardware, software and application issues.
- Provide resolutions in a timely manner via telephone, face to face meetings or email.
- Coordinate other IT resources to assist in problem resolution as needed.
- Document procedures, standards, best practices, configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions; ensure documents are kept up to date.
- Currently pursuing further education in computer science or a related field
- Strong technical background with the ability to solve IT related issues.
- Ability to communicate ideas and resolutions in a clear, concise, user friendly manner.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task and manage his/her time both independently as well as within a team environment.
- Able to lift up to 60 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation.