Workday Lead Functional Consultant
The HRIS Manager – Lead Architect serves as primary subject matter expert and key Solution Architect for the portfolio of HR technology solutions (specifically Workday). This role works closely with the Vice President People Services to build impactful partnerships with the other People Services team members, IT, Finance, and other team members in HR and the business.
• You have 4 -6 years of work experience in designing, developing, simulating, testing, deploying and managing cloud-based technology platforms, such as Workday.
• You are data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the data hence turning the data into configuration
• You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about developing your analytical and problem-solving skills
• You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our team's activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
• You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn and better your work product
• You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, continually changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously.
• You have an analytical mindset and a “People First” mentality with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using data and creating configuration solutions based on that data
• You have strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
“Gauges” of Responsibility –?
• Design, develop, test and deploy the Workday integration systems using Workday Studio, Core Connectors, Web Services and Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB)
• Lead the design, configuration, testing, administration and deployment of new functionalities, security design, and reporting/analytics of the current state HCM solution. (Workday, Reflexis, Cherwell and other). Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
• Lead initiatives that require integrations with other systems, both internally and with external vendors.
• Maintain integration designs and documentation over time
• Have solid understanding of the business process, workflows and data requirements for each Workday integration across HCM, Benefits, Payroll, Recruiting, Time and Compensation
• Work with the various HR subject matter experts to support, troubleshoot and enhance the integration systems related to Workday
• Responsible for Data Management activities including data audits, data cleanup strategy, creation of cleanup tools (EIBs, etc.) and manual cleanup work.
• Assist and provide Level 3 support on HR production issues.
• Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the functional and technical impacts of Workday configuration decisions to VP People Services and technology.
• Provide HR systems maintenance and support.
• Assist with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
• Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management.
• Monitor reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
• Maintain accurate security role permissions, and create new roles as needed.
• Stay informed of current data and system requirements and ensure compliance.
• Manage, train and mentor the Recruiting and HRIS Coordinators
• Train and mentor the HR Specialists