Software Quality Assurance Engineer
Software Quality Assurance
Our client is looking for a Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Engineer with a desire and determination for delivering high-quality software and accurate content to join our Behavioral Triggered Communications Team. Core activities include but are not limited to: verifying email functionality, cross-browser testing, defect tracking, and ensuring business requirements are met.
The SQA Engineer reports to the Manager of Software Quality Assurance and will work closely with the Campaign Developers, Data Quality, Creative Department, Brand and Project Management teams.
- Learn and use detailed business requirements to create thorough test plans, test cases, and identify test data.
- Identify, analyze, and document defects and inconsistencies in email campaign workflows, audience selection, display, and content.
- Work within an Agile development environment with the Development/QA team to deliver new features (email templates & campaigns, etc…).
- BS / MS in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline
- 2+ years of experience in software development processes and testing processes; for recent graduates, this can include internship experience.
- Candidates should have strong: multitasking, troubleshooting, communication skills.
- Able to independently develop and execute test plans, cases, and procedures
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and Teams
- Willingness to learn and utilize:
- Primarily: Adobe Campaign, Microsoft Azure Dev Ops, SQL
- Secondarily: Soap UI, Postman, BrowserStack, HTML, Java Script, and Selenium Test Automation.
- Prior Experience with Marketer’s Studio or Sitecore CRMs is a plus.