An ideal candidate will have a solid computer science foundation, strong software experience and background, an effective combination of interpersonal and technical skills, and a passion for learning and expanding into other technologies. You will have worked in integration projects previously and are familiar with various industry standard integration patterns. This person will be a hands-on Architect with a good background in AWS, experience with Cloud Migration projects, and upgraded legacy applications in either Java or Python.
6+ years’ experience engineering/developing web enabled applications and some combination of the following:
- Strong engineering background and/or a proven track record as a Solutions Architect, architecting, designing, and building new solutions
- Experience working with AWS or other cloud providers
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with Micro-Service Architecture & SOA
- Experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data)
- Working knowledge of continuous integration/deployment
- Experience with serverless architecture, design, and implementation.
- Heightened awareness, experience or passion for Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Experience with agile development, DevOps, Automated Testing and Continuous Delivery
- Ability to work both independently and with all levels of the organization, including technical and non-technical team members.
- Contribution to the open-source community would be beneficial