The Web Developer will build interfaces and integrations for web sites and web applications with an agile mindset. Lead efforts to generate code that will not alter the presentation across supported browsers, operating systems and devices. Work closely with the product management team, DevOps, and other stakeholders as part of several development teams working together across various US locations. Delivers flagship digital customer experiences for web and mobile during an exciting time of growth.
***This position is required to be in the office a minimum of 3 days a week in Raleigh, North Carolina.
Mandatory Skills: 1-3 years Experience
• 1+ years IT experience.
• 1+ years with CSS and/or HTML.
• 1+ years with CSS 3 and/or HTML5.
• Experience with version control systems such as git, mercurial, or subversion.
• Experience with command line tools.
• Experience working on all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle.
• Experience working as part of an enterprise web team, interfacing with other developers, designers, web engineers, and external agencies or partners.