Sales Executive/Account Manager
TPA is currently looking for experienced IT consulting Sales Executives to help out with strategic accounts where TPA is a prime vendor. These opportunities are few and far between. For the right executive, opportunity is knocking in our Boston, Dallas and Raleigh offices.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to consistently achieve corporate revenue growth.
- Meet with clients to evaluate staffing needs, provide recommendations for staffing solutions for either contract assignments or direct-hire placements.
- Identify project-based IT solutions opportunities and coordinate delivery process clients.
- Continuously develop and maintain ongoing relationships with prospects and existing clients to ensure timely identification of new business opportunities and account / delivery satisfaction.
- Collaborate with management on strategic and tactical sales initiatives.
- Effectively communicate staffing priorities to recruiting team.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, however, we will consider strong candidates with equivalent work experience with the requisite qualifications.
- Minimum of 2+ years of successful staffing or recruiting experience with a proven track record of setting, achieving and exceeding assigned goals. Experience selling cleared resources is a huge plus.
- Experience in staffing or contingent workforce staff augmentation, direct-hire placement or other professional service oriented workforce services.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, competitive, individuals with “A” type personalities are desirable character traits that many of our most successful and highest earning sales team members have possessed over the years.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume to email@example.com.