Microsoft M365 Specialist
Our premiere client is seeking a Microsoft M365 Specialist. Specializing in deployment of M365. This role requires skills in enterprise level Cloud Migration. Needs to be strong in Microsoft O365 including but not limited to knowledge around E3 and E5 licensing. Security features such as Defender, Advanced Threat Analytics, Intune, vulnerability testing, Voice calling and all E5 offerings from Microsoft. Reporting to Director of Cloud Infrastructure.
- Provision and manage M365 E5 Licenses.
- Use PowerShell for deployment and automation of processes.
- Deploy and manage Security Center features.
- Deploy and manage Intune along with SCCM.
- Deploy Advanced threat analytics along with retiring Symantec.
- Manage Microsoft DLP.
- Troubleshoot, deploy and move O365 Email to 100% cloud.
- Retire in house Exchange
- Deploy New SharePoint along with internal team.
- Review and make recommended enhancements to current Sharepoint environment.
- Configure, deploy and troubleshoot Defender features.
- Help configure and deploy Teams Voice along with internal team and vendor support.
- Automate and deploy Vulnerability testing and remediation.
- Design and deploy SIEM solution.
- Create necessary technical documentation and procedures as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Management Team.
- Ensure 99.99% up time for all Microsoft O365.
- Provide direction to Second Level System Support.
- Provide support to Worldwide Offices.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience installing and building Microsoft O365 infrastructure and providing operational support.
- Direct experience migrating from on-premises to cloud storage (SharePoint Online, Microsoft Teams, etc.)
- Functional knowledge of backup solutions as they relate to Exchange.
- Experience in E5 supported Microsoft features
- Web Filtering
- Vulnerability testing
- Direct experience in Defender and the full E5 security suite.
- Direct experience in SharePoint migrations and support.
- Direct experience with the full M365 suite.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Azure Active Directory Full cloud and Hybrid
- Azure Tenent management
- Powershell Scripting / Automating skills for infrastructure automation
- Applicant should be proficient:
- Demonstrated knowledge of incident and change management principles and best practices.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage and adjust multiple priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and as well as working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.