Assist with the creation and development of best practices for use of our automated testing tools; including Selenium Webdriver and Java.
- Create efficient test scripts using HP ALM and/or Jira.
- Proactively mentor QA Professional Apprentices and teammates on QA processes, best practices, and industry standards.
- Assist with the training of QA team members and business users on the HP and Jira Testing Tools
- Acquisition & Deployment
- Assist with the development and execution of selenium scripts that support UI Validations.
- Support the requests of TAG customers for the creation of test scripts and automated testing.
- Install and train personnel on software testing tools.
- Support the QA effort on projects which includes, but is not limited to: creating test plans, writing test cases, creating data load scripts, effectively communicating statuses, coordinating meetings, creating effective reports, and performing functional, usability utilizing the HP ALM and Jira Testing Tools
- Support test automation by gathering requirements from business or project team to identifying key business processes.
- Analyze requirements, write test scripts, execute test sets, and track defects within HP Application Lifecycle Management or equivalent tool.
- Implement efficiencies in manual script execution and the test automation process through the adaptation and use of best practices and standards.
- Coordinate and participate in meetings and documentation as required throughout the testing process.
- Work with and effectively communicate with QA team members, project managers, developers, and customers in both technical and non-technical terms.
- Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
- Assist with research into new technologies, including tools, components, and frameworks.
- Attend management meetings on behalf of team.
- Install software products for end users as required.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in a related field or equivalent experience.
- 2+ year of IT experience.
- 2+ year work experience in Software Quality Assurance.
- 1+ years of AEM experience.
- 1+ year work experience in developing Automation scripts using Java or any other Programming languages.
- Experience working with HP Quality Center or Jira or Application Lifecycle Management or equivalent testing tool(s).
- Experience applying testing skills: Test plan and test case formulation, report creation, defect tracking, business requirement/system specification analysis.
- Experience with Jenkins, continuous Integration and data driven framework preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience using various testing methodologies.
- Exposure to SQL preferred.