Senior Database Developer
Are you interested in marketing and analytics? Our client is a data driven marketing agency, which works around big data to drive customers in a marketing based plan. They successfully find ways to improve their clients marketing performance. Apply now to learn more!
The Senior Database Developer is responsible for the integration of client data elements into the organization architectural standard. This individual will assist project teams with tasks associated with the Development, Implementation and Ongoing Support/Maintenance phases of our standard Project Management Methodology. This individual must exhibit a strong analytical approach to problem solving and be able to work both independently as well as collaboratively with other technical and non-technical team members.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Advanced T-SQL scripting skills
- Query optimization and performance tuning familiarity with traces, execution plans and server logs
- ETL development using SSIS and PowerShell
- Working knowledge of SQL integration with Big Data solutions like HDFS and/or Azure Blob Storage
- Develop, implement and support user defined stored procedures, functions and (indexed) views
- Data modeling for visualizing database structures
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Bachelor or advanced degree in computer science
- 6+ years of experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 or higher
- 6+ years of experience with ETL development within SSIS
- Cloud solutions experience a plus
- Marketing/Advertising industry experience preferred.
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates