Workday Integrations Consultant
The primary focus of this position is the application administration, building, maintenance and ongoing support of Workday and all other HR Information Systems. In addition, this position will play a role in supporting the new ATS implementation. As an analyst, you will collaborate with system owners, users and business
leaders to drive projects to completion and continuously improve our business processes and the systems that support them.
• Participate in the development, implementation, and enhancement of all HR Information Systems while upholding strict data integrity and regulatory guidelines.
• Work in all project phases including discovery, requirements gathering, design, configuration, testing and production support.
• Leads workshops and design review sessions with HR business users, Workday technical and functional
resources at all levels, including global owners of the specific work streams.
• Able to take the business requirements and translate those into Workday configuration.
• Coordinates user acceptance testing and guides business users in testing.
• Create business requirements documents, system configuration documents, detailed functional specification
documents, test plans and test cases as necessary.
• Maintains user training documents and videos and conducts live user trainings for new processes and
• Utilize project management skills to effectively deliver projects on a schedule.
• Provide support for Workday & other HR systems and its users, including researching issues, unexpected results
or process flaws and recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet system and workflow requirements.
• Assist in testing for all HR system fixes, upgrades, patches, and other maintenance.
• Perform ongoing reconciliations and audits of HR data to ensure data integrity.
• Ensure that procedures are followed and adequate internal controls are maintained.
• Assist with the HR Department’s and organization’s data and reporting needs, including weekly, monthly,
quarterly, and annual reports, ad hoc reports, and data and any ad hoc data requests.
• Bachelor’s degree required with a minimum of 2-3 years’ relevant work experience in HRIS Administration/data
• 3+ years’ Workday HCM experience required. Experience with iCIMS, SmartRecruiters preferred.
• Strong organization, communication and presentation skills with experience driving projects to completion.
• Strong attention to detail – achieves thoroughness and accuracy through a focus on all areas involved.
• Good understanding of HR and Recruiting practices, reporting needs, data analysis and data audit.
• Advanced computer skills required; strong knowledge of Microsoft Office365; specifically, knowledge of Excel