Operations Specialist - RECRUITED - US
Are you interested in working at one of the largest life insurance companies in the world? Our client was ranked in Fortune 500 company in 2016. If you’re looking for a challenging position and make an impact in the business, apply today!
Position Overview: In this position, you will be a member of the Broker Services team, accountable for processing and answering client requests and inquires. Responsibilities will include fielding incoming/outgoing phone calls, providing detailed commissions information to clients and agents both verbally and in writing, processing all financial and non-financial transaction requests in accordance with documented controls and procedures. Potential Temp to Hire.
- Reviews customer request and determines proper action based on departmental procedures
- Responds appropriately to customer inquiries regarding items such as statement requests, payment history and commission rates
- Provides follow-up to customers on requests that cannot be resolved on the phone
- Accurately processes financial and non-financial requests on the administration systems
- Maintains and updates customer records
- Assists with departmental projects, reporting and reconciliation
Skills and qualifications:
Prefer 2-3 years Operations/Processing or Customer Service experience; or 2-3 years industry experience Effective customer service telephone techniques; strong commitment to customer service and quality Ability to successfully perform in fast-paced, multitasking, high pressure environment Solid organization and prioritization skills, research and follow-up skills Solid analytical and problem solving skills Attention to detail Strong written and verbal communication skills Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite BA/BS degree or equivalent experience desired
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.