Our client is an independent investment management company. You will have the opportunity to attend professional development workshops and take online training courses to help your career growth. They look to hire a diverse group of people who show passion for their work. If you are looking for a long-term position and to make an impact in the company, apply now!
Requirements: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering (any field), or a related field of study is preferred but not required. Five to seven years (5-7) of relevant experience in systems engineering or a related occupation working with Microsoft Windows or linux, and either shell or power shell scripting is preferred. Two to three years (2-3)Experience working with Amazon Web Services.
Experience should include:
- Familiarity with ITIL concepts such as change control and problem and incident management
- Five years of experience supporting a Linux or Windows based operating system including tuning and patching as well as an understanding of active directory components
- Experience with process automation to reduce complexity and risk of manual processes
- Exposure to backup and recovery concepts for servers and databases
- Hands on experience with Database platforms such as Oracle or MS SQLserver is a plus
- Familiarity with the use of Tomcat and Apache for deploying basic applications
- The engineer is required to have experience providing 24/7 technical support for global users.
Keys to the position:
(5-7) of relevant experience in systems engineering working with Microsoft Windows or linux OS's.
1-2 years of Amazon Web Services and its components including, Cloud formation, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, ELB.
Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This will be working in Marlborough.
TPA technologies is a technology-consulting firm serving the information technology needs of corporate America and government business partners. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with regional offices in Hingham, MA, Raleigh, N.C. and Dallas, TX. TPA focuses on client’s critical IT initiatives by utilizing methodologies to provide the best fit solutions. TPA provides the right fit for their clients and candidates.