Administrative Assistant / Executive Assistant job opening.
Downtown Boston Fortune 500 Financial Firm, about 5 minute walk from South Station
6 months contract extension and then candidate will convert to full-time employee, permanent employee
Role: The Administrative Assistant role is an exciting challenging and highly visible role supporting Senior Vice President and their leadership teams. The successful candidate will need to take initiative juggle multiple projects set priorities and meet aggressive deadlines in a fast-paced environment. The Administrative Assistant must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be interested in working in a professional and team-oriented environment. In this role the candidate will have the ability to learn about the company operations; depending on personal motivation and career goals the candidate will have the ability to pursue other exciting opportunities in the organization.
- Provide business and personal administrative support to Senior Executive(s)
- Manage calendar and/or email coordinate meetings conference rooms correspondence IT needs and personnel moves
- Able to create and edit presentations
- Process expenses and personal timesheets for executive(s) and leadership team in a timely manner
- Coordinate and handle document production and special projects as requested
- Researching and compile materials needed for important meetings calls and projects
- Work with HR on personnel matters including on-boarding new hires
- To be successful you will be dedicated and responsive
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook Word Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities meet deadlines and effectively execute in a rapidly changing environment
- Can-do approach to problem-solving and prioritization complemented by strong decision-making capability
- Excellent communication skills and written skills.
- Will have the ability to comfortably interact & communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented