Sr. DevOps Engineer
We are currently seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to work in our Waltham, MA office.
- Partner with architecture, development, platform and operations teams to define a DevOps transformation strategy and roadmap.
- Lead efforts in automation, continuous deployment, build, and configuration management.
- Develop, test and maintain build and deployment scripts in CI/CD framework/tools to automate and streamline deployment processes.
- Integrate QA Automation into CI/CD tool chain.
- Select, configure and refine monitoring for applications and infrastructure.
- Plan, implement, and grow Amazon Web Services (AWS) foundational footprint.
- Provide insights on key methodologies, approaches and trends in DevOps.
- Drive teams toward automation and deployment best practices.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience in architecting and implementing a CI/CD pipeline infrastructure comprising one or more of the following: Jenkins/Maven, Chef/Puppet/Marathon, Docker/Artifactory.
- Working experience with Node.js in building micro-services for rapid prototyping and deployment.
- Experience using scripting languages (Ruby, Python, etc).
- Experience with AWS or other Cloud infrastructure environment.
- Experience with containerization technology, preferably Docker.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Puppet, Chef or Ansible.
- Proficiency/knowledge of networking/routing/firewalls.
- Experience designing branching strategies with Git.
- Experience with integrating QA Automation in the CI/CD Tool Chain.
- Understanding and/or experience incorporating unit tests into build process
- Understanding and/or experience incorporating code coverage/static analysis tools into build
- Experience with Dynatrace or other APM tools.
- Comfortable working with agile methodology and tools.
- Intellectual capacity to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information.
- Collaboration, team orientation.
- A willingness to teach and help others.