Automation QA Engineer (UFT/Selenium)
QA Engineer (Automation)
Downtown BOSTON, MA
We're looking for talented, experienced software QA engineer (automation) with solid functional skills and a passion for testing software for Client Server applications. The candidate will join a team testing Financial Services applications developed in Java and web based applications.
- Will develop new tests and support existing regressions tests on keyword based UFT framework.
- Must have hands-on experience writing VB Script code, not simply running tests. In addition to the UFT scripts, must have hands-on writing code for Java/Selenium projects. Excellent communication skills; must be comfortable working with developers and analysts.
The person will be coordinating with development/manual QA team, writing test cases, build our automated testing tools and scripts, working with a remote QA team, helping support our QA environment, and of course actually doing various levels of testing the products.
The position is located at our Boston, MA location.
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or its equivalent
- 5+ years software testing experience
- 3+ years of UFT programming experience
- 2+ years of strong SQL experience in Oracle, MySQL
- 1+ years of Java/Selenium programming experience
- Hands-on experience with keyword/data driven automation frameworks
- Hands-on experience testing Web Services using SoapUI or equivalent tool
- Experience with JIRA, Jenkins
- Experience in Financial Services is desired
- Experience with web services, REST, SOAP, XSLT, XSD, and XML is a plus.
- Experience with FIX or SWIFT would be a plus.
- Experience with Web Services testing
- Familiarity with UNIX or Linux and Windows operating systems, Must be comfortable using standard UNIX utilities to do testing and identify issues.
- Self-motivated, quick learner and creative problem solver, organized, and responsible team player