Trade Support Analyst
Trade Support Analyst (Rotating Schedule)
The candidate will have primary responsibility for support of trading system applications and customers, including issue resolution, tracking and status reporting. They will monitor a high-volume Help Desk located on the trading floors to provide first-level support to users of investment and trading applications. They will work with users in trading, investments and back-office, as well as with systems professionals to investigate and solve system issues and participate in business analysis, requirements definition, and testing. This hands-on professional will be providing Level 1 production support. Level 1 support is required to be available on nights and weekends as needed and to be the on call contact on a monthly rotation.
· 5-7 years previous work experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, MIS, Computer Science or related field.
· Previous experience working with Investments and Investment Systems or knowledge of the trade workflow/processes.
· Previous experience/knowledge of Minerva, FIX protocol, eTrade and/or TransactTools TCM.
· Previous involvement operating/testing Unix, Oracle or Sybase, and client/server.
· Demonstrated client relationship and analytical problem solving skills.
· Familiarity working with Vendors and Brokers.
· Knowledge of 3rd Party investment applications such as MarketAxess, MatLab, Eikon, and/or PrimeTrade.
· Previous use of Agile Jira - Kanban and Jira workflows.
· Familiarity with Putty, FileZilla and command prompts.
· Front Office experience a plus.