Workday Integrations Developer
The Data, Technology, and Engineering team that supports our Workday/Human Capital Management systems is looking for a contract Workday developer to join our team. With a mixture of new integrations, enhancements, and support, we have a growing body of work and look forward to bringing someone onboard who can assist on a multitude of integration related activities.
Key Activities/Responsibilities include:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience with Workday
- Experience developing and supporting technical integrations using EIBs, Core Connectors and Workday Studio
- Experience building and supporting third party payroll integrations using PECI/PICOF
- Experience building Workday advanced reports, dashboards and worklets
- Hands-on experience with Workday security features and business process configuration
- Must have experience with XML, XSLT and other data transformation methodologies
- Prior knowledge of ETL and middleware technologies is highly desirable
- Must have experience building integrations using web service technologies like REST, JSON and SOAP
- Must be able to work independently to analyze, troubleshoot, code, test new and existing integrations
- Design and recommend technical solutions to meet complex business needs
- Deep understanding of all phases of the HRIS life cycle.
- Prior Workday integration and/or security training is highly preferred
- Prior experience in Workday payroll configuration is preferred