Senior Front-End Engineer (AEM Developer)
Senior Front-End Engineer (AEM Developer) - eCommerce
Senior Front-End Engineer
This role will be remote. Ideally, candidates will be in Boston or New England.
Are you an exceptional software engineer, with deep experience designing and building web-based applications? Do you have a passion for developing software UIs that drives both development teams and the business?
As our Front-End Developer, you will focus on building front-end applications on top of our existing digital eco-system and on next generation cloud native platform using microservices. This opportunity will provide you the chance to work on a microservices based platform and help code, lead and design functional deliverables of our UI applications.
In the Digital Center, you’ll be working alongside other experienced engineers and developers, collaborating on the various layers of the infrastructure for our platform. Stand out candidates will be forward thinking, self-motivated and bring excellence to the development and customer experience.
You should have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years professional experience in software development
- 3+ years of Web Development experience building frontend components and pages in Adobe Experience Manager, particularly customer facing responsive web applications
- Strong programming and analytical skills, problem determination and debugging, attention to detail, teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Experience in software development concepts/methodology/life-cycle, especially Agile methodology
- Proficiency with DevOps tools like Git, SVN, Maven, NPM, Gulp, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience integrating front end interfaces with internal and external services using API
- Working knowledge of server side programming frameworks like Node JS, Java
- Familiarity with Material Design and frameworks like Bootstrap or Material.io
- Knowledge of Swagger and REST design
- Skills developing and supporting mobile web applications