ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage HelpDesk team
- Daily standups to review workload
- Bi-Annual reviews of HelpDesk Associates
- Document all support incidents
- Close tickets once issues have been resolved
- On-boarding and Off-boarding task, including all application accounts, email, phone setup, and training
- Provide senior day-to-day helpdesk support backing up helpdesk staff.
- Identifying, researching, and resolving technical issues.
- Manage ticket escalation process for unresolved issues
- Follow-up and update customer on incident status on a timely basis
- Manage Helpdesk SpiceWorks Ticketing system
- Manage HelpDesk reporting
- Weekly report out from Spiceworks of Help Desk statistics
- SCCM reporting for Patched and unpatched systems.
- Manage administration of Office365 platform including but not limited to Teams, Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, etc.
- Support small number of Mac OS X machines
- Manage existing and assist with development and documentation of IT policy and procedure
- Manage and monitor internal assets to ensure accurate inventory records in our Asset Management System
- Maintain conference room audio/visual system and related equipment
- Provide accurate information on IT products or services
- Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
- Ability to learn new applications and procedures as they become part of the day to day associate work process
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 4 + years of IT Management
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
- Strong PC software and troubleshooting skills
- Experience working in O365, Windows 7-10 and Mac environment
- Ability to communicate technical information, both verbal and written, to a wide range of end-users
- Mac and PC hardware, Printers, scanners, computer peripherals
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
- Microsoft O365 Suites
- Windows 10, and Mac OS
- Spiceworks Knowledge