Senior End User Engineer
The End User Engineer is responsible for assisting in the enforcement of IT policy, deployment, and support of end-user technology, including mobile devices, AWS workspaces, laptops, tablets, and desktop devices; in order to ensure functionality for the organization on a day to day basis. The End User Engineer will take ownership and perform follow up on all assigned tasks and be a self-starter.
Core technologies include: SCCM, Windows 10, AWS Workspaces, Apple DEP, Active Directory, Azure VDI, Group Policy, Exchange Online, MS InTune, Microsoft 365 and common cloud-enabled software, desktop and laptop hardware, printers, iOS mobile devices, and desk phones.
- Participate in our ticketing system including logging, assigning, troubleshooting and escalating tickets for hardware, software and application issues.
- Advise and devise deployment solutions for the enforcement of IT standards on any equipment connecting to company resources
- Provide solutions in a timely manner via ticketing system, telephone, face to face meetings or email.
- Coordinate other IT resources to assist with projects as needed.
- Document procedures, standards, best practices, configurations, settings, installation sequences and back-out instructions; ensure documents are kept up to date.
- Work with team members to understand patterns in support tickets and enact solutions to prevent
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Strong technical background with the ability to solve IT related issues.
- Experience implementing and administering modern endpoint cloud-compute technologies
- Ability to communicate ideas, documentation, and resolutions with clarity and concision.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task and manage his/her time both independently as well as within a team environment.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without a reasonable accommodation.